“Not All Hemp is Created Equal,
Not All CBD is the Same”
Broad Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified, Halal Certified & Made in the USA
Best QUALITY Products On The Market,
Best VALUE In The Industry
Our Products use NEAT & WAT Technology:
NEAT – NANO ENHANCED ABSORBTION TECHNOLOGY
- Increases bioavailability in your body by 500%.
WAT – WATER ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY
- Absorbs into your body in minutes vs hours!
Our products include:
- Advanced Energy + Recovery Drink Powder
- Advanced Nano Softgels with Curcumin
- Advanced Nano Tincture
- Nano Cellulose Fiber Mask
- Nano Softgels
- Balm for Pain & Skin Care
- CBD Infused Fruit Gummies
- Pet Meds Tinctures
- Pet Soft Chews
Why choose City Hemp RX?
1. All products are Pharmaceutical Grade, Broad Spectrum
2. The best QUALITY products and
The best VALUE in the industry
Competitors 1000 mg oil-based tincture (33.2 mg per serving)
Our Nano & Water Soluble 250 mg Tincture (equivalent to 41.5 mg per serving*)
You SAVE $111.00
3. We use Pharmaceutical Grade – Broad Spectrum Quality hemp CBD oil which contains CBD, CBC, CBN, CBG, CBDV, CBDVa, over 50 Terpenes, flavonoids and essential amino acids with ZERO THC.
4. We have 2 lab reports for every product. We have a
Certificate of Quality Assurance & a Certificate of Internal Analysis.
Both lab reports are on this web site after each product.
5. We use Liquid Chromatography; most competitors use Distillation. There is a big difference and we want to keep our customers informed of potentially dangerous products with unknown or misleading profiles. Please go to the ABOUT TAB and choose Liquid Chromatography to learn more.
Compliance and Certifications
- ZERO THC (Third-party tested and Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) Certified
- Organic Compliant
- Halal Certification
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment License to Operate: Manufactured Food
- Establishment Kosher Certified
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Compliant 100% on our CDPHE inspection Free Sale Certification by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
We cannot ship any CBD products to Idaho, Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota as laws in those specific states prohibit it.
We cannot ship any edible CBD products to Maine, New York, North Carolina and Ohio as laws in those states prohibit it.
Other Restrictions and Prohibitions
Prohibited: Smokable CBD Flower
Prohibited: Hemp cigarettes: hemp cigars; chew, dip, smokeless material consisting of hemp leaf material or hemp floral material; and hemp leaf material or floral material teas
· New Hampshire
Guideline issued by the New Hampshire Liquor Commission in 2018 and revised in June 2019 states that Hemp-CBD may not be added to foods or alcohol products in New Hampshire
The sale and marketing of Hemp CBD foods and cosmetics is allowed so long as these products meet specific testing and labeling requirements. However, the definition of “consumable hemp product” does not include smokable products. HB 1325 expressly prohibits the processing and manufacture of products “containing hemp for smoking.” “Smoking” is defined as “burning or igniting a substance and inhaling the smoke or heating a substance and inhaling the resulting vapor or aerosol.”
CBD cannot be combined with meat or dairy; maple syrup has its own rules.